Giftcard Terms and Conditions
In addition to our General Terms and Conditions, these gift card terms and conditions apply to gift vouchers issued by Dutch Bow Store. By using a Dutch Bow Store gift voucher you accept these gift voucher conditions and you undertake to comply with them.
- These terms and conditions apply to all gift vouchers issued by Dutch Bow Store (both electronic and printed gift vouchers, paper gift vouchers and gift cards) (hereinafter collectively: “Giftcards”) that are sold by Dutch Bow Store.
- Each Giftcard is provided with a unique code. This can be a number code and/or pin code and/or text code. Each Giftcard is only issued once. You must keep the Giftcard (including the code) carefully. In the event of theft (including the use by unauthorized third parties of the code) or loss (including the (accidental) deletion of e-mails), no compensation will be made. Only original Giftcards and codes can be used and must be provided to Dutch Bow Store upon request. Dutch Bow Store reserves the right to only accept a Giftcard after receipt of the original Giftcard (in the case of an electronic Giftcard, the e-mail sent to you by Dutch Bow Store or a third party designated by Dutch Bow Store and in which the code is included) and to demand payment in cash in the event of improper use. If a Giftcard has been purchased from a third party, you must carefully keep the receipt and the top-up receipt and submit it to Dutch Bow Store on request.
- To use a Giftcard, you must place the products you selected in the "shopping cart". During the payment process, select "giftcard" and enter the exact code.
- Giftcards issued by the Dutch Bow Store can only be exchanged for purchases via the official Dutch Bow Store websites or in the physical store of the Dutch Bow Store.
- Giftcards cannot be used for open orders.
- Giftcards or their residual value cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The residual value of the Giftcard can be used for subsequent orders. This value is visible in the user's account. The residual value is not transferable and can only be used from the same account where the first use of the Giftcard took place and during the validity of the Giftcard.
- For already used Giftcards, all information regarding code, residual value and expiry date is also available via the account overview on the Dutch Bow Store website.
- If the total amount of the order is higher than the value of the Giftcard(s) used, the difference must be paid with one of the other payment methods.
- In the event that Dutch Bow Store proceeds to refund (part of) the invoice value, if payment has been made in addition to one or more Giftcard(s) by means of giro collection form or credit card, restitution will take place as much as possible by increasing the Giftcard balance in your account. account. If this should not be sufficient, the remainder will be refunded by means of a cash refund of the (residual) amount paid by means of a giro collection form or credit card. In the event that only one or more Gift Vouchers have been used for payment, a refund will be made in these cases by increasing the Giftcard balance.
- It is not permitted to change, falsify, undermine or otherwise affect Giftcards or their operation (including hacking).
- Every (attempted) fraud or other unauthorized act is registered and leads to the use of Gift Vouchers being denied.
- It is not permitted to use Giftcards in any way for commercial purposes and/or purposes other than those for which they were issued.
- These giftcard terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time. We recommend that you consult the giftcard conditions each time you use a Giftcard. After the changes take effect, continue to use Giftcards, then you accept the amended Giftcard Terms and Conditions.
- You can redeem an unlimited amount of Giftcards per order or a combination of a maximum of 1 discount code and an unlimited amount of Giftcards.
- If you have any questions or comments about the use of the Giftcards or problems with redemption, please let us know as soon as possible by contacting our customer service. Dutch Bow Store will then handle your email as soon as possible.