Bearpaw Arrow Analyzer
Bearpaw Products is making history and revolutionizing arrow spine measuring technology with the Arrow Analyzer!
With the electronic Arrow Analyzer, a unique machines is invented for measuring the deflection (or spine) of arrows and arrow shafts. As a matter of fact, at the world’s largest archery trade show, it was recognized as one of the most impressive archery innovations they had seen in years. They instantly saw the potential of the Arrow Analyzer as a one-tool-does-all device.
Before it has always been difficult to check arrows and to make sure they were actually the spine that the manufacturers claimed. The old spine tester devices were all expensive, large and inconvenient to use. That has all changed thanks to a German developer, who designed and manufactured a machine that could not only check arrow deflection, but also checks arrow straightness and arrow / point weight. Together with Henry Bodnik, a simple machine was produced that is accurate, easy to use, and gives archers all the important information they need. With the Arrow Analyzer, archers can match their arrows perfectly for more accurate and consistent shooting.
The Arrow Analyzer accurately measures:
- Arrow spine by the ATA standard or the Easton standard (wooden shafts & carbon)
- Arrow mass and point mass weight
- Arrow straightness under load and at each end of the arrow to see which end to cut
- Stores digital documentation of the measured values in the Arrow Analyzer software
- Allows you to export your digital data via the interface to your computer or tablet
- Gives you a choice between several exporting formats (Excel, OpenOffice)
- Can be used anywhere with an external power source
All software and a user’s guide are included.