Falco Myth Vintage Custom
Falco always wanted to make a fast recurved longbow, with the Myth they’ve completed their range of bow. The Myth is a sensation to shoot and absolutely well made. Just like all the other Falco bows this bow is hand made in their workshop in Estonia. Every detail is been taken care, this gives the bow a quality and sleek look.
The Myth features Falco’s signature high wrist pistol grip, which is specifically designed to support the archer in a relaxed bow hand, which is the groundwork for an excellent archery form. And the limbs have a bamboo core.
The Myth is really the perfect mid-range bow, suitable for casual archery, 3D and hunting. Despite its short length, as seen in the draw curve below, the Myth really is a unique longbow in that it can be used with almost any draw length(up to 32″). And better even, the Myth packs excellent performance.
Like a lot of other Falco models the Myth can be cutomized, there are a lot of exotic woods where you choose from for the riser, the curved inlay and the limbs.
As standard version the Falco Myth is very fast, but Falco offers the possibility to make it even faster. The Myth has the option to be equipped with carbon layers on the limbs and/or a Diamond carbon layer at the front of the bow. Below you can read all about those additional options.
Specifications Falco Trophy:
- Bowlength: 61 inch (longer upon request)
- Drawweight: 25 – 60 lbs
- Riser: Choice of several kinds of wood, like: Palisander, curly birch, padouk, zebrano, american walnut, bocote, cocobolo, wenge, lacewood, Tigerwood, Yellow Heart etc. Colourwood is also possible in 2 or 3 colourcombinations.
- Limbs: Underneath the clear fiberglass layers several kinds of laminated woods can be chosen, like: palisander, macassar ebony, bubinga, zebrano, curly birch, bird’s eye maple, olive ash etc.
- Tips: Reinforced
- Grip: High Wrist Pistol Grip
- Advised string: Fast flight or similar material (Comes with a fast Spectra Flemish string)
- Advised brace height: 7 – 7,5 inch
- Warranty: 2 years
Carbon layer (maximal 2) € 25,- per layer
By adding carbon the bow produces more arrow speed.
Diamond carbon – € 50,-
High quality, concentrated carbon that is placed as a top layer on the limb, this increases speed significantly. The application of carbon is one of the most progressive innovations in the field of longbows. Because the layer is placed at the front of the bow this side is always the colour of the carbon, black.
High gloss finishing – € 40,-
Finishing with a shiny, glossy layer.