Falco Trophy Custom Longbow
The Falco Trophy has been the flagship of Falco for years, it is a bow with exceptional shooting qualities and stability. The Trophy is a bow that can be completely customized, Falco offers a wide range of woods and combinations of woods. This way every bow can be an artwork, completely your own and that for a very reasonable price.
To the standard options belong the use of exotic wood, this often provides an increase in weight which ensures more stability. In particular woods like ebony, palisander or other woods that sink in water. Together with a Finnish company the option of a 2 or 3 colour combinations (colourwood) is created. There are twelve available options that can all be combined, but the availability is variable.
The grip of the Trophy is standard a low wrist grip with the special “Falco Finger-cut”, this is a standard longbow grip that has been perfected by Falco. As a addiotnal optioen it is possible to choose a very nice high wrist pistol grip.
As standard version the Falco Trophy is very fast, but Falco offers the possibility to make it even faster. The Trophy has the option to be equipped with a bamboo core, carbon layers on the limbs and/or a Diamond carbon layer at the front of the bow. Below you can read all about those additional options.
Specifications Falco Trophy:
- Bowlength: 64 – 70 inch
- Drawweight: 25 – 75 lbs
- Riser: Choice of several kinds of wood, like: Palisander, curly birch, padouk, zebrano, american walnut, bocote, cocobolo, wenge, lacewood, Tigerwood, Yellow Heart etc. Colourwood is also possible in 2 or 3 colourcombinations.
- Limbs: Underneath the clear fiberglass layers several kinds of laminated woods can be chosen, like: palisander, macassar ebony, bubinga, zebrano, curly birch, bird’s eye maple, olive ash etc.
- Tips: Reinforced
- Grip: Falco locator grip and optional High Wrist Pistol Grip
- Advised string: Fast flight or similar material (Comes with a fast Spectra Flemish string)
- Advised brace height: 7 – 7,5 inch
- Warranty: 2 years
High Wrist Pistol grip – € 30,-
An ergonomic grip that is designed by Falco and has been improved over time. The grip gives a good support and natural placing in the bows riser.
Bamboo core – € 40,-
The Falco Spirit comes standard with a maple core, however this can be replaced with a bamboo core. Bamboo is lighter and snappier than maple which creates more arrow speed.
Carbon layer (maximal 2) € 30,- per layer
By adding carbon the bow produces more arrow speed.
Diamond carbon – € 60,-
High quality, concentrated carbon that is placed as a top layer on the limb, this increases speed significantly. The application of carbon is one of the most progressive innovations in the field of longbows. Because the layer is placed at the front of the bow this side is always the colour of the carbon, black.
High gloss finishing – € 40,-
Finishing with a shiny, glossy layer.